Terms and Conditions for Access to the County of Hawai‘i's eCivis Grants Network Subscription
Submission of an application for access indicates that the subscribing organization and its members understand and agree to the following:
1. Eligible subscribers are agencies of the County of Hawai‘i and community-based nonprofit organizations located in and serving the Island of Hawai‘i. State agencies and neighbor island county agencies inlcuding Maui, Kaua‘i, and the City and County of Honolulu, may not access the County's subscription.
2. Subscribers will incur no cost for full access to the County's eCivis Grants Network subscription including Grants Research and KnowledgeBase, training for users, and basic customer service.
3. All subscribers agree not to share or release login identification information or passwords with anyone else, or change the software in any way. If people or entities outside a subscriber's organization use its login information to access Grants Network, eCivis reserves the right to terminate the county's contract.
4. Subscribers may use Grant Network for normal organization activities, but may not use Grants Network for purposes of commercial sale, redistribution, broadcast or transfer of information to entities or people outside the subscriber organization.
5. Subscribers agree not to remove any copyright notices from printouts of Grants Network. eCivis is the sole owner of Grants Network and any associated intellectual property rights, and claims U.S. and foreign copyright ownership with respect to Grants Network.
6. Subscribers agree to provide the Department of Research and Development with notice of awards received that were located through or developed with the assistance of eCivis Grants Network.
7. Subscribers acknowledge that the Department of Research and Development will collect and monitor certain system usage statistics in order to evaluate use and the value of this subscription.