1. All requests must be submitted on-line at: http://www.hawaiicounty.gov/office-of-the-mayor/
at least four (4) weeks prior to the date it is needed, and not more than six (6) months in advance. If this is an urgent request, call 808-961-8211 after completing the form on-line to ensure a timely delivery.
2. All requests must be submitted by an individual or organization based in Hawai‘i, preferably submitted by the CEO or Board Chair of the local entity. Organizations are encouraged to request recognitions that coincide with national- or state-designated dates.
3. The Mayor’s Office reserves the right to accept or decline any request and edit the submitted text, regardless of whether a similar request was accommodated in previous years. The text of the document must not be altered in any way without the consent of the Mayor’s Office.
4. All issued Certificates and Mayor's Messages, are to be used for a single event or recognition, and are not to be used for profit or commercial advertising.
5. If you wish to invite the Mayor to present the Certificate or Mayor's Message, in-person, please also complete the Invite the Mayor to an Event